Professional Body Glue
Body Glue for glitter tattoos, makeup prosthetics, and rhinestones. It is a water based latex-free formula designed to be safe for use on all skin types. Though easily removed with alcohol or body lotion, it provides a strong, long-lasting adhesion even while swimming, dancing, or sleeping. Glitter tattoos can last for days if desired.
When wet, the glue will appear white but quickly turns clear when dry. Glitter or gemstones can be applied to wet or dry areas.
- Industry standard and tested formula
- Water Based
- Latex Free/Medical-Grade
- Safe for use skin without irritation
- Strong and long-lasting, but easy to remove when ready
How to use
Clean area to be tattooed with an alcohol swab (to remove oils and dirt). Apply a thin layer of glue with an applicator brush. Glitter can be sprinkled on wet glue or wait until dried to apply. Gently pat glitter and brush off excess. Peel off stencil and bask in the beauty of your work!
Body Rhinestones - Unicorn Horns
For best results, apply a thin coat of glue to the back of the rhinestone or appliqué and a small spot on the skin. Let both dry (about 30 seconds), affix the stone.
- We suggest application with synthetic brushes
- Product is sensitive to freezing; keep stored at room temperature. Contact us before ordering if you live in a cold area to make special arrangements
- Glue will evaporate when left open to air. Keep bottle sealed when not in use. We suggest using a refillable tool such as our Glue Applicator for day-to-day use.
- Buy as much glue as you need over a 9-12 month period as the glue will start to degrade after 12 months.
- This is ONLY to be used on exposed skin. Though it is non-toxic, if you drink it or put it in your eyes, you will be be uncomfortable for a while...and your friends will be encouraged to mock you.
Water, Acrylic Emulsion (non-hazardous), Glycerol, Guar Gum, Sorbitol, and Benzyl Alcohol.